Friday, October 29, 2010

It's All About Me!

     Greetings. This is basically for those of you whom I haven't talked to in a while. Most of you already know that I used to work at Long John Silvers. I was there for almost 13 years before I called it quits. 

     I got married Sept 22 2001. My son, Daniel, was born June 15th 2002. Later, Dylan was born. March 29th 2006. Nevin and I split shortly thereafter.

When I think of it now I realize that we should never have gotten married.  Though, we will always be great friends. 

I am currently a stay at home mom; mostly because no one else can put up with my Dylan. :) Kidding! He can be a diva sometimes.

I worked 2 other jobs before I finally made the decision to stay home. I worked at Baymont Inn for approx 2 years as a housekeeper. Not a bad gig. I met Micheal there. He is the current love of my life. We have been together now for 2 years. He is SUPER sexy....I just drooled. I love looking at his ass as he walks away! 

After Baymont I worked at Kohls for a little while. I liked that job as well but, of course, issues with childcare forced me to leave.  I am now seeking disability benefits due to my physical and mental difficulties. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! ;)


If you become a regular to my blog page you will soon understand! 


In a nutshell...I have rheumatoid arthritis and Bipolar Disorder. And these put together seems to make for a bad employee. I make my way in this world sponging off my ex husband. Thanks for your support, Nev!!!


All kidding aside. Nevin really is great. I get along with him now sooo much better than I did when we were married. 


When I am not crippled or dealing with "Bruce" (this is my brain.) I pretty much exist just to amuse the boys. For future reference Daniel's nick names are : Boy, Bubby.  And Dylan's are : Buddah and (sometimes Micheal calls him) Tiger Paw. Also Dillweed.

I am their Chauffeur, cook, maid, nurse, overall whipping boy. :)

They are my life! 


I have 2 sisters. Older sister, Jennifer. She is a nurse. And one younger sister, Christina. She is a paralegal. 


I had hopes of becoming an airline pilot, but sadly a fear of heights and airplanes does not a good combo make.  I tried aviation maintenance for a while, too. But that didn't work out either. Perhaps I will go back to school one day. Who knows. But for now I will just call this blog finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment